You want to invest yourself in a dynamic, stable and constantly growing team? Techni-Snow enterprise is there for you!
SUMMARY OF THE POSITION
• Starting date : Winter 2021-2022
• Salary : Up to $32/hour
• Job status : Casual, seasonal - (possibility of year round work)
Number of position(s) to be filled: Multiple
• Work schedule :
• Shift: Day, Evening, Night, Weekend, On Call.
• The candidate will be trained to successfully clear snow from the road
He will have to maintain the equipment in good condition and ensure regular maintenance of the machinery;
• The candidate must be available day/evening/night anytime from Nov. 15 to Apr. 1.
• Enjoy driving tractors
• Ability to work nights and days; long hours - Concerned about a job well done;
• Impeccable customer service;
• Valid class 5 driver's license;
Year 1: Hourly base salary + Attendance bonus + No season bump bonus + Annual bonus if returning next season
Year 2+: Advantageous contract + annual bonus
- Tractors less than 5 years old in a heated garage
- Mechanic on duty
- Dedicated road and tractor
- Dispatch/management team for service calls and mutual aid
We are looking for people interested in working with us this winter on manual snow removal (shoveling). Located in the city of Gatineau - Aylmer and Hull sectors.
- Shovel, gas, salt and truck provided
- Position: from November 15, 2021 to April 1, 2022
Driver's license (an asset)
Number of hours per week: whenever it snows, day, evening, night, weekend!
in teams of 3-4 per truck
Type of employment: Part time, on call
Salary: $20.00 per hour - team leader $23.00
- Hats, gloves, cleats provided
- Company car
- Shuttle service
- Weekly pay
- On call